<body>
Welcome
disclaimer
Baby, its love ; i know it is.

Profile
about
its by the way you hold me
& I don't let go.

Veronique
B'day: 19 Aug'89
NINETEEN!!
Currently studying at ITE Bishan, Events Management =)
Hyperactive (Esp at night)

Tag Me!!!
blabbers
Spammers scram!


Affiliates
byebye
Reminisces
rewind
Plug in and play
play the song

Play your song here!

Applause
credits
Monday, June 09, 2008
GSS is here!! TOWN!! HERE I COME!!!


Whee!!~ I must say that since the GSS has started, everyone has been trying to grab all the deals! Even my brudder wants to go out shopping.. hahas..
I went to far east, hope to scout fer best deals.. hahas.. i bought 2 pairs of shoes within 15 mins!! XD
People might say im a scary shopper.. well, perhaps! =P Im a terribly fast shopper.. when smth caught my eye, i will not hesitate to buy.. hmmm
being a fast shopper might be good and bad at times.
GOOD
1. Save time. [Therefore more time to shop! =P]
2. I get wad i desire at a shortest time..[ooppss!!]
3. Wun be in a dilemma..
4. Contribution of Singapore's revenue.. XP
BAD
1. Possibility of regretting wad u bought.. [seldom happen to me.. lucky!]
2. No frwens opinion.
3. Better deals at other places.
4. Never really think about the price =P
5. Unaware about my spendings.. =(
I went shopping alone and spent ard $100? bought a shirt, shorts and some other stuff..
Crayzee shopping trip fer me! Still not satisfied though.. heehee!! XD


7:22 PM

{Back to the top}