<body>
Welcome
disclaimer
Baby, its love ; i know it is.

Profile
about
its by the way you hold me
& I don't let go.

Veronique
B'day: 19 Aug'89
NINETEEN!!
Currently studying at ITE Bishan, Events Management =)
Hyperactive (Esp at night)

Tag Me!!!
blabbers
Spammers scram!


Affiliates
byebye
Reminisces
rewind
Plug in and play
play the song

Play your song here!

Applause
credits
Sunday, July 20, 2008
14 July 2008 – HELLO HELLBOY!!

Skool’s BORING as usual..

In the evening, together with Mic, we went to Hougang Mall, Long John’s Silver’s and met Mariam and Siti.. Norizan joined us later.. We ate dinner and chatted… =)

Found out that Richard was still in Hougang, so we took the same train tgt to meet Kenn and his frwens in town..

Bought tickets to HELLBOY movie at 2135.. Shikai, Dark, Richard, Evan, Jessica, Kenn and I.. As there were still time before the movie started, we went to Heeren to walk around..

League of Extraordinary Gentleman DVD CHARACTER art (TOM GRANE) • Art Machine job # 5223 • Comp 01  • 11/27/02

The movie was nice! =) It ended at 1145.. As I had skool the following day, I cabbed home after the movie with Shikai and Dark.. The rest of them stayed in town until ard 2 or 3am..


3:02 PM

{Back to the top}