<body>
Welcome
disclaimer
Baby, its love ; i know it is.

Profile
about
its by the way you hold me
& I don't let go.

Veronique
B'day: 19 Aug'89
NINETEEN!!
Currently studying at ITE Bishan, Events Management =)
Hyperactive (Esp at night)

Tag Me!!!
blabbers
Spammers scram!


Affiliates
byebye
Reminisces
rewind
Plug in and play
play the song

Play your song here!

Applause
credits
Monday, July 21, 2008
NE SHOW 3!!

It was slightly cloudy when I reached People’s Association. (PA)

So I thot the weather was great! at least we dun feel that hot.. We went to the auditorium watched video on previous show we performed.. By the time we got outta auditorium and practice our dance steps, the sky got cloudier.. Guess our practice was so good that the heavens were touched and started crying.. Everyone all ran towards the shelter whereas I ran towards the big big tent.. =P

Lucky when we went on the Floating Platform to perform, the rain stopped.. It started raining again soon after we performed.. The other groups had to perform in the rain.. pity them.. =(

Well.. was time for our finale dance.. it was still raining.. in the end, all the performing groups were in the rain.. We just performed in the rain like nth happened.. =P

Rain did got heavier… soon, everyone was somehow drenched..

A few peek-tures taken after everything ended and the rain stopped.. We had to wait for all the Primary skool kids to leave the seating gallery before we could leave the floating platform..

Hahas.. The army guys asked me whether I was Mr Tay’s daughter!! XP

Mr Tay is THE MAN who always stood up for all the participants.. and he’s in charge of PA.. XD

whee!

after rain v.wy

Weeyee and Me! XD

veron!

ME in my costume! weird ryt? hahas XP


6:50 PM

{Back to the top}