Stamina sucks.. =(
Supposed to have Track and Field training at 1630.. BUT IT WAS CANCELLED!!! Lucky I msged my frwen before I took the MRT.. was on my way back to skool when I received a msg that training was cancelled!
Well, no choice, I took bus back home.. hahas.. guess wad.. it was the same bus with the same bus captain!
Was quite disappointed.. Well, after the rain stopped, I did ran.. Zhixiong actually saw me when i stopped ard Hougang Central to call Kenn.. Eyes so sharp.. in the bus also can see me.. XP I ran to Kenn’s house, where he joined me from there.. We ran to Kovan and walked back to Hougang.. Somehow along the way I had stitches and felt dizzy.. well, I forced myself to carry on until I ran/ jog/walk up 3 slopes.. the feeling was WOW!! cannot tahan.. So we walked back instead..
Coincidentally, I met Michelle Rozario, my secondary skool mate.. She was somehow shocked/ surprised when she saw me.. hahas.. Well, partly coz i slimed down alot, wearing braces and grew taller (was shorter than her last time) till she could hardly recognised me..
Met Richard at Hougang Plaza.. he was playing DOTA.. hahas.. I seriously DUN UNDERSTAND the game DOTA.. Shikai joined us soon after and wait fer Richard.. We somehow realised he had 30 mins to go before he end his game.. Decided to have dinner first.. went down to the coffee shop to eat.. in the end, we only ordered drinks.. Dark joined us soon after we ordered drinks.. In the end, Dark was the one eating.. not us =P
Hahas.. when Dark finish eating, Richard came down.. We never gave him chance to eat or drink.. we headed to Hougang Mall to use toilet.. XP