Skool ended at 10 00.. Damn early.. Everyone was complaining why they came to skool in the first place..
Anita was sad… We all could sense it.. heehee.. She thot we gonna give her a surprise.. coz her birthday was the following day..
Well, but we had planned it all.. Debra to accompany her while we went ahead with plan. It was a simple affair.. We bought her different slices of cake.. went to J8’s open plaza to surprise her..
After the small surprise, we headed down to Mac for breakfast.. So long never had breakfast together in Mac…
After that, we went our separate ways.. Since I had to go Tampines ITE for briefing, I followed Rachel, Mandy and Jessica to take bus 59..
Met Zhixiong in his skool before we have lunch at a coffeshop behind his skool.. Before eating, he folded a 2 dollar note.. I wondered wad was he folding.. well, it came out like this:
Style huh?
Then he asked me to fold the top part.. and it came out like this:
So nice right?! XD
And I realised if I fold the bottom, it will turn out to be like this!
Two Hearts joined together! how cool is that?! XD
Went for briefing after lunch..
This project we are gonna do was different from wad I did in Hainan, China last year.. Last year was to paint the interior of a Primary School.. This upcoming trip will be totally different.. Saw the condition of Chiangrai and our sleeping quarters.. like whoa! great challenge for me! BUT IM STILL GONNA TAKE THIS CHALLENGE!! XD
We need to be selected for this trip.. Hope Zhixiong and I would be selected! =)
We went home together after the briefing.. Played video through his newly bought N95 phone!! The video was so clear! Functions were cool too! I wanted to buy that phone long before! I didn.. =(
Buying a new phone is not a must for me now.. =)