<body>
Welcome
disclaimer
Baby, its love ; i know it is.

Profile
about
its by the way you hold me
& I don't let go.

Veronique
B'day: 19 Aug'89
NINETEEN!!
Currently studying at ITE Bishan, Events Management =)
Hyperactive (Esp at night)

Tag Me!!!
blabbers
Spammers scram!


Affiliates
byebye
Reminisces
rewind
Plug in and play
play the song

Play your song here!

Applause
credits
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Breeze that!

Been working for the last few days.. =)
LOVE my job!

Vikrant asked me take a walkie and go carpark after break.. I was like, WAD?! Coz SOMEONE didn wanna go!!

Hahas.. first time was stationed there.. Kelvin wishing me good luck.. I really thot carpark was horrible.. Actually the place i supposed to be is at the taxi stand.. Dunno why they called it the carpark.. well was just beside it..
Job was easy.. just open the doors for the guest, wishing them good bye.. why do ppl dread it? i just dun get it! Kelvin was telling me he's gonna pass to me all his carpark job next month.. hahas.. i dun mind.. =)

5:59 PM

{Back to the top}