
What have I done to receive
such treatment from you?
You just simply tore me apart.
Just like a pack of hungry wolves
that just ripped me off.
The feeling is unbearable.
My heart is bleeding..
Bleeding profusely..
CAN u see it?
Absolutely NOT!
Are you that cruel to just end,
end our friendship like that?
Why are you so bad?
Haven you thot about my feelings?
What about you?
Dun tell me u aint no feelings?
Just because of you,
YOU made us feeling miserable,
Im sure u are feeling miserable too..
Just because of you,
Guess both of us had sleepless nights..
DO YOU?
Do you have a motive
Or motives for doing this?
Do you bear to see me in this state?
Do you even care?
And WHY?
Why dun u give me the reasons?
Why you just wun pick up my calls?
Why dun u let me see you?
Why must you do this?
Why are u so stubborn?
Why carn we be friends like before?
WHAT HAVE I DONE?
IM GOING CRAYZEE!!
Im totally puzzled and confused..
THis is so sudden..
First time feeling so miserable
YOU are the first person,
To make me feel like this..
YOU disrupt my life..
YOU are the cause of it
YOU are heartless..
YOU treat our friendship like a game?
YOU heartless creep!
YOU make me wanna HATE YOU!
Too bad!
I can never HAte You
I can never FoRget You
Im missing You..
I cannot move on with life..
I want to settle this..
A BROKEN HEART.. T_T